Our Family Story


Translate

First Stop in France -- Versailles




This place is seriously HUGE!!
There is an audio tour that is included in the entrance fee that we thought was great!

My dad remembers running around here on his off days, with no crowds, having no 'real' security, sitting on the fence to watch the water fountain show that they do at night during the summer.  Pretty great memories if you ask me.


For more information go HERE to their homepage


His own private chapel


The famous Hall of Mirrors - it personally did not disappoint


The Kings chambers


The Queen's chambers


Look familiar?  There is a room identical to this room in the Musee de Louvre






1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet pics!!!!! I've been to France once when I was 17 but would love to take my family one day.

Post a Comment