Our Family Story


Translate

Tulip Festival, Netherlands


Have you ever wanted to go to the Tulip Festival in the Netherlands?  
I Have!  I still can't believe I was actually able to go!
It was a little late in the season, but we still got to see the fields of tulips and the beautiful flower exhibits that were there.  It was amazing!

For more information on the tulips, when the festival is, and the prices go here:


This is the River - the blue flowers represent the water of a river




Keukenhof doesn't just have tulips, they have daffodils and tons of other unique flowers 









When you think of Holland or The Netherlands (whichever you prefer) you think of windmills right? In the Keukenhof park there is a working windmill that you can tour and see how they work.  I adore windmills, I think they make the most beautiful landscape pictures.  



Also, within the park, there is a boat cruise you can take.  It is kind of pricey but for a couple it isn't TOO bad.  I say couple because I went with just my husband.  If we had been traveling with our 5 kids I don't think we would have gone on the cruise, and hindsight 20/20 I definitely wouldn't have payed for it ... way too expensive and we were too late in the season to get our money's worth.  














0 comments:

Post a Comment