Our Family Story


Translate

Cinque Terra, Italy


I absolutely LOVED exploring these little towns - they have so much character!  Don't those stairs look inviting?  If only I wasn't holding an infant ... and had lost all the weight I gained with the infant I could see myself going in for a dip.


The first town of the Cinque Terra - Riomaggiore
We then walked from Riomaggiore to the second town Manarola.  Along the walk is a famous Via Dell'Amore (or the "Lovers Walk"),   


The walk between town #1 and town #2 was perfect for the kids ... the entire path is paved, it isn't long, and there are really no steep hills.  If you only have time to walk between 2 of the towns I would choose this one.  



View of Manarola (town #2)


View of Vernazza (town #4) from the harbor

0 comments:

Post a Comment